- Includes 4 minifigures: Benny, Emmet, Vitruvius and Wyldstyle, and 2 figures: MetalBeard and Queasy Kitty
MetalBeard’s Sea Cow features chimney, 2 anchors, 4 back propellers, 2 huge side turbines, lanterns, 2 gold keys, 2 bottles, bottle with printed ship, box with 4 black coals, hammer, wrench, shovel, gold crowbar and a barrel with 2 rammers. Plus cannon and ammunition deck with 6 cannons and 2 boxes with cannon ammunition (12 pieces), and boiler room with 2 flint guns, 2 flint pistols and 2 swords. Also features captain’s room with treasure chest containing 6 gold coins, 2 red jewels and 2 green jewels, 2 blueprints, 2 maps, globe, sextant, ink vial and quill, and a portrait of MetalBeard.
- Also includes a cow with wings!
- The large Micro Manager features fold-up wings with hidden flick missiles, 2 claws and fold-down satellite dish.
- The small Micro Manager features a net shooter.
- Weapons include 2 flint guns, 2 flint pistols and 2 swords.
- Steer the ship with the mini MetalBeard with sword and treasure chest.
- Fire the cannons on both sides of the ship to fend off attackers.
- Take off the funnel to access the cannon and ammunition deck.
- Open the top to access the captain’s cabin and check out the maps, treasure chest, MetalBeard portrait and more!
- Open the doors to the boiler room to access the weapons.
- Turn the exhaust to raise and lower the anchors.
- Rotate the giant side turbines.
- Place a minifigure on the fore mast to operate the mounted guns.
- Keep a look-out from the crow’s nest.
- Get the fire going below the huge funnel.
- Make the rear propellers spin and speed away.
- Watch The LEGO Movie to see all your favorite characters in action.